Friday, January 29, 2010

Ready for Church...

We now have the 11:00am church meeting and it's been such a nice transition after having a baby because I have time to actually get the kids ready. I'm definitely not going to be taking pictures every Sunday but Abi insisted on some of her in her new dress. I agreed because it took me forever to do her hair and I wanted her to have proof that she wasn't neglected as a child - at least, not always. :) Daddy and Tate looked great for church too. I love all of Tate's little church outfits and he's growing so fast that I have to hurry and get my use out of them. Tate still thinks Daddy is the funniest person ever. Porter got new scriptures and he was so excited to take them to church. Unlike Abi, Bridger hates it when mommy pulls out the camera and he would only let me take a picture of him if Porter was with him.
Church was fun this week and the kids were darling. :)

0 comments: