Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5 Month Milestones

Tate is 5 months old now and I hate how fast time is flying by. He's already wanting to sit up all by himself but I keep pushing him back when he tries. He loves to play and get attention from his brothers and sister. He's also a big time talker and loves to chat with whoever will give him the attention. I've been giving him bottled cereal for a couple weeks but I decided I would finally give in and let him try it by spoon. He got so excited at first that his tongue would just push it all out. It didn't take long before he got the hang of it. His brothers and sister were cheering him on and that made him laugh. He finished the whole bowl and loved every bit of it.
Here's a short clip of his first time eating from a spoon:
(Sorry the image isn't great, I shot it with my little still camera.)

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

He is so cute! I loved the little video of him eating. I always loved watching them eat food for the first time