During our adventures in Los Angeles this summer we found the best park - Valley Park in Hermosa Beach.
We knew this was going to be our last little getaway out here so we had to get in an afternoon at the park.
The weather was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect afternoon.
There are some fun little nature areas to explore and the kids love that.
They also enjoy climbing in the trees.
We always bring our blanket and have ourselves a little picnic in the grass.
The kid's favorite part has to be the swings.
They could spend hours on them!
I feel bad because I've got 4 kids and only two arms.
I was running back and forth between them making sure they kept their momentum. Bridger made sure to holler at me when he was slowing down!
Abi was a big helper and she pushed Tate.
He LOVES the swings!
It so funny to hear him start laughing uncontrollably.
He stayed in this swing for a VERY long time.
Finally I took him back over to our blanket so that I could have a rest.
I figured he'd fall asleep but he was way too wound up and hyper.
Silly little boy!
It wasn't until we got back to the hotel that he finally decided to crash - and he crashed hard!

1 comments:
Tate seems so BIG - like one of the other kids! That's crazy.
Post a Comment