Our Christmas fun started on Christmas Eve with the Mortons. We have an annual party at Bill and Sherry's house and it's always fun.
There's always great food and the cousins love getting together to play.
Here are all of the cousins joining in for the nativity story.
Grandma Sherry always has a fun book to read to the kids and this year it was "T'was the Night Before Christmas."
After the rest of the family had left, the kids got their jammies on, set out some cookies for Santa and rushed off to bed so they could earn their presents.
The kids woke up at about 2:30am and went screaming through the house that Santa had come! We had to get them settled back down and told them that Santa could come back to take the presents if they didn't return to bed. After a few more hours of sleep we all got up to open presents.
Here is the rag quilt that I made for Abi and it was worth the time put into it because she LOVES it!
I thought I would surprise Matt too with the Wii "Twilight" game but then I felt bad after he spoiled me so much because it was kind of a gag gift and I should have done much more for him!
It was a wonderful Christmas morning. We had a great breakfast and then headed over to the Smith's for a Christmas party there.
It was so fun to see all the family again and my cute niece and nephew!
After dinner everyone migrated to the pool table for a few games.
Sean and Matt stayed upstairs and enjoyed some YouTube videos on the iPhone. :)
Tate spent the majority of his time dancing to the music that played from Grandma Nan's Christmas village.
It was a wonderful Christmas and we were all very spoiled. Here are our annual "Christmas Haul" pictures:
Tate's Christmas Haul
Bridger's Christmas Haul
Porter's Christmas Haul
Abigail's Christmas Haul
Matt and Julie's Christmas Haul.... and as if the Escalade, treadmill, Photoshop, Dyson and misc. other gifts weren't enough, Matt spoiled me with a couple shopping sprees and a new wardrobe!
I even got TONS of new accessories to match everything!
Now I really feel bad about the "Twilight" game! Next year I will have to redeem myself!














2 comments:
Your new clothes look much cuter on you than they do the floor! ;)
Wow! You have one really nice husband! What a fun present for you : )
Post a Comment