Monday, March 14, 2011

The CARS Comeback

Porter was (and still is) OBSESSED with the "CARS" movie and I was one of those crazy moms that was hunting through every store trying to find the specific car to add to the collection. 
Oh how many hours I wasted looking for the latest Lightning McQueen with his tongue sticking out..  which was far different from the previous McQueen that had a little mud on it.  :) 
Anyway, Bridger pulled them out of the box in his closet the other day and a whole new adventure with them has begun. 
Porter, Bridger and even little Tate will sit for hours up in their room and play with these cars. 
We've watched the movie a couple times since they pulled them out and they can't wait for the next movie. 
  This collection will probably be one of those childhood memories that I as a mom will have a hard time ever parting with.  :)

2 comments:

Cyd said...

Wow! What a collection! That's so fun. They will love when Car's Land opens up at California Adventure.

Barnes Squad said...

That is a ton of cars. I feel like I have bought a ton, but since my kids never take care of there things we maybe have 20 of them now.