I have never really had many St. Patrick's decorations and I've vowed to keep myself busy while Matt is gone so I decided it was a great time to get going on some fun new decor for the holiday.
Here's the piano looking very festive.
We had a nice pot of gold for our leprechaun.
I absolutely love mint Oreos and they're perfect for St. Patty's Day because they're green. I made this cute little dish out of a martini glass and a plate that I found at the dollar store. I just filled the glass with some green glass stones and glued the plate on top. The clover is just made out of felt and stuck in a frame.
I also made this little candy dish out of a small candy bowl that I glued on top of an inverted green ice cream bowl - both found at the dollar store. I filled it with Andes mints because of the extra green and set them next to our new little family print that I found online.
I actually found quite a few printables online that were great for St. Patty's Day.
Of course I had my large 16x20 subway art and I hope to have a new one for each holiday.
I made a festive topiary out of felt and a pot that I found at the dollar store. (I loved the dollar store this month!)
I also made small topiary balls to place on our table and I found this cute wooden "lucky" sign at Thai Pan.
I needed something to even out our entry-way table and I came up with this "raining clover thingy" that sits in a vase filled with clovers and gold coins. Can't say that I love it but it served it's purpose. Hopefully I can come up with something better next year.
That's it for the decorations but I also made some fun clips for Abi's hair.
Last but not least I have to get at least one new organizational thing done each month so I have my new stair baskets and they seem to be working quite well so far.
I have one at the top of the stairs that says "on your way down" and one at the bottom of the stairs that says "on your way up". The kids have been really good to grab things out of the baskets as they are headed up or down and return things to their rightful home. Hopefully it will last! :)
I've already started on some crafts for April and hopefully I can keep busy. Let me know if you have any good ideas!













2 comments:
Julie! How do you even have time to BREATHE?! I'm amazed once again by your amazing abilities.
lol, yes... my "amazing abilities". :) silly girl! but thank you for the compliment nonetheless.
Post a Comment