Wow, I didn't realize how long it's been since my last post!
June was a very fun month. Abi had her final dance revue with Miss Brenda and it was a bit sad because it is her LAST. She will be starting up with a studio next year which was a hard decision because we have loved Miss Brenda.
Here she is back stage getting ready. She had 5 dances and here are some highlight pictures from those:
"Don't Stop Believin'" (Group Lyrical):
"Drop It Low" (Jazz):
"I Believe" (Ballet):
"Yankee Doodle" (Tap):
"Party Anthem" (Hip Hop):
And the Finale:
She did such a great job and I think she's really going to thrive with her new company next year.
She got a beautiful bouquet of flowers which she loved.
I was a proud Mama!
Daddy was very proud of his little girl too!


+(4).jpg)
+(5).jpg)
+(1).jpg)
+(3).jpg)
+(7).jpg)
+(1).jpg)
+(3).jpg)
+(5).jpg)
+(3).jpg)
+(1).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




0 comments:
Post a Comment