Thursday, July 19, 2012

Megan's 80's Party

June brought one of the most memorable parties I've been to in a long time. 
It was an 80's party and it was SO MUCH FUN!
 
Matt had to miss it because he was in L.A. but I went with Nancy Ashby and we were both decked out for the occasion!
Yes, I totally even crimped my hair!
This was also the party that I made the awesome Jello salad for that was in a previous post.
It was all put together for this special lady, Megan Gornichec, who was celebrating her birthday.
What 80's party would be complete with a Rubix's Cube cake?
The cupcakes were awesome too - casette tapes, Pac-Mans, and more.
Everyone looked so great!
 Jason & John came as Sonny and Rico from Miami Vice and they were hilarious!
Krystle and Vance Randall looked amazing as usual and Vance even got a prize for going the extra mile with his pump sneakers, white jeans, neon suspenders, KISS t-shirt, & sunglasses!
These guys were pretty good too though!
An 80's Rocker with his workout wife Amanda - Alison the Prom Queen - Danielle the Flashdancer & Jammie who was Draco Malfoy from the "Karate Kid".
Here are "Totally Rad" girls - me, Rachelle, Summer, Megan, Susana, Nancy, & Krystle.
It was such a fun party with great food and great people.  Besides, how could a night away from the kiddos not be enjoyed?  :)

0 comments: