I absolutely love doing Abi's hair in fun new ways and I also love linking up with some of my favorite sites to see the latest new do's. I've decided to list all the links of my fun hairstyle "sources" so feel free to check any of them out. I've got them listed on my sidebar under "Darling Do's for Your Diva." I spend lots of time checking out the fun styles so hopefully you'll enjoy them as well! Have fun and happy braiding!
The Best Back to School Organization Ideas
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
How funny. I went to your blog about a half hour ago looking for hairstyle blogs because I knew you would have some. We must both be thinking about hair tonight. I'm not any good at doing little girl hair but feel a need to start trying some new things because I have 3 of them now!
can't wait till Mally gets some actual hair so I can start (torturing her) doing this with her, hehehehe.... ;)
Post a Comment