So I might be alone on this but I think Abi and Tate look so much alike as babies. I've posted some photos below and see if you can tell which ones are Abi and which are Tate. Good luck!
Picture #1
Picture #2
Picture #3
Picture #4
Picture #5
Picture #6
How did you do?
Picture #2
Picture #6 Don't feel bad if you can't tell, my mom guessed incorrectly on two of them!
(Yes, I know it was probably wrong to dress my son as a girl but it was merely for a scientific experiment... you have to admit he's a pretty cute girl though!) :)
Maybe I'll post the answers another time. :)

5 comments:
ooh - he is SO gonna get you when he is older for dressing him up like that!! funny though - and they do look a ton alike!
Pictures #1,4 and 5 are Tate. Post answers soon because I can't wait to see if I was right in your little game. BTW, its hard to believe they aren't all pictures of the same baby. They do look A LOT alike. Both very cute babies!
What a fun post! I can't tell the difference!
Too funny!!! They do really look alike! (I'm with Adele...he's gonna GET you later on!)
I think pictures 2 4 and 6 are tate!
Post a Comment