Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunny Weather

We had gorgeous sunny days last week which we enjoyed as a family because Abi was off-track and Matt was off work. While daddy did some yard work, Tate played in his little dome. He loved lifting his arm up and hitting the hanging toys. We charged up the kids power toys and let them ride around in the front. Our poor boys are stuck with tons of "girly" hand-me-downs. This little Harley Davidson is the funniest because the boys love cruising around on it and it's totally bright pink. The only boy one we have is the go-cart. Tate enjoyed the afternoon just sitting in the stroller. I love how a stroller can get a baby to sleep faster than anything. Abi decided that it might be a good day to try riding her 2-wheeler again. I don't know what made today so special but she took right off on it without any problems. She is officially a "big-girl" now and riding her bike without training wheels. All of my kids have done this lower lip thing when they were babies and I just had to throw this picture in here because it's the classic Morton pout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks SO NICE. We are stuck in the frozen wasteland.

Katie said...

That little dome thing for Tate is pretty sweet. I've never seen one of those, but I suppose they are much more useful in Vegas than in Ireland :)

Karli K. said...

I'm so jealous! We've just got snow and ice here :) I loved browsing your pictures tho - looks like everyone had so much fun!!

Thanks for adding my link to your sidebar, btw :) I'm honored!