Grandpa-pa Foster came down for a visit a couple weeks ago and we had so much fun with him.
I was worried about the kids bothering his too much but he seemed to love the attention.
He especially loved little Bridger.
They became best buddies and Bridger followed him everywhere.
We took Foster to Circus Circus one night and I think that was his highlight.
This is Chris Angel's custom chopper - pretty cool huh!
The first show we saw was the "Flying Trapeze" act.
The kids absolutely loved it.
I have to admit, I was amazed with what they were doing.
During our break Foster treated us to McDonald's for dinner.
Everyone was starving so we ate fast and ran back to catch the next show.
It was called the "Bouncing Africans" act and these guys were amazing.
They did all these jump rope tricks, contortion, and stunts.
Now here's something you don't see in the casinos very often... a stroller with 4 little kids in it!
The Best Back to School Organization Ideas
2 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment