Sundays are so nice. Matt is almost always in town and we have time to just relax as a family. I also like them because we get to dress up fancy and go to church.
This week Abi decided to have her Barbie Princess hair.
She looked so cute but mostly because of her missing-tooth-smile.
The boys were darling too, dressed in their missionary companion clothes.
We got home from church and Tate and Matt turned into little couch potatoes.
Tate was so into the game that Matt was watching and it was so funny.
I could only get him to look at me for a split second to get this picture.
If you look closely at this one you can see his little bald spot on the back of his head.
The Best Back to School Organization Ideas
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
Abi's hair always looks so cute - I can't get Kylie to let me do anything creative anymore - ugh.
Post a Comment