This past week was "Nevada Read Week" and Abi's school has theme days to celebrate.
Monday was a poem day and she had to read a poem to get a treat.
Tuesday was "Dress as Your Favorite Dr. Seuss Character" day.
Abi chose Cindy Lou Who from "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas".
This was fun for me because we got to be a little creative with her hair.
She's actually got a paper cup inside her hair.
Abi chose Cindy Lou Who from "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas". She got lots of praise from her friends and teachers at school and she was the cutest little Cindy Lou Who ever!
Wednesday was "Word on Your Shirt" day.
Her shirt says "I am on Honor Roll in Drama school" which is perfect for her.
Thursday was "Jammie" day.
The kids got to wear their jammies to school.
Friday was "Dress as Your Favorite Story Book Character" day.
Abi chose to go as Little Red Riding Hood and she looked so cute!
Nevada Read Week was very fun and Abi had a good time dressing up.

5 comments:
Darling costumes and pictures! You really are creative and have such a talent in that area. Maybe I am glad my kids were on track break for that week; there is no way I would have come up with half of what you did. LOL
Nikki
She is so cute! I was wondering how you got her Cindy Lou Who hair like that! Very clever!
aah - so cute - and so fun....for you! hehehehe.....just gonna say - this is one of those things that with your first child you think is so fun....and by the fifth (or third - or sometimes second - or, you know!) you just wanna SMACK the teacher! :) glad you enjoyed it!
I saw Abi on this hairstyling blog
http://www.princesshairstyles.com/2010/03/guest-hairdos-part-3.html
and I knew I recognized her. Take it from a hairstylist -You are incredibly talented with hair!
That Dr. Suess hairdo was amazing!!!
Wow, that hair is amazing!
Post a Comment