Matt called while from out of town a couple weeks ago and I asked him if we had a hacksaw. He asked what in the world I needed a hacksaw for and I told him it would be a surprise when he got home. (I know this made him nervous.)
Luckily my sweet neighbor let me borrow hers and these are some of the other supplies I used.
Here are some rain gutters I picked up.... do you have any idea what I was doing with them?
Making rain gutter bookshelves of course! :)
The office before...
The office after.
The playroom before...
The playroom after.
Another part of the playroom before...
Another shelf in the playroom after.
The boys' bedroom before...
The boys' bedroom after.
Tate's nursery before...
Tate's nursery after.
They're a fun way for the kids to be able to see the covers of the books and get their imaginations going. They have been reading like crazy since I put the shelves up and I'm always game for a project that only takes a couple hours start to finish. :)
(Matt really liked them when he got home too.).

3 comments:
I love those! They look great!
Wow - what a fabulous idea! Where do you get all of your crafty ideas? I still want to know how to make the diaper wipe cover things.
They look super cute!
Post a Comment