We really wanted to get out pictures done before Christmas this year so that we could have an updated picture for our Christmas card. While Matt's parents were in town we decided to run over to the park and have Grandpa Bill take some pictures with our camera. It was freezing outside and we were all shivering in the pictures but he still got some fun shots for us.
This first one is the one we put on our Christmas card.
This is the most realistic picture of our family. :)
Here is Matt and I - the proud parent of this crazy bunch.
The girls!
The boys!

3 comments:
Wow - your pictures turned out GREAT! And I love, love LOVE your hair!
wow they turned out great, you all look amazing! Grandpa is a great photographer, doesn't hurt he has cute people in the photo though.
ps I meant wow in a good way. love them!
Post a Comment