I say it all the time but time sure does fly! Our little Tater-Tot is one already and that year went by in the blink of an eye.
We took this picture as we were driving home from the hospital and I remember thinking he was just tiny - even though he was 9 lbs. 7 oz. at birth. (And that was a week early!)
He has always been such a sweet baby and is so even tempered and easy.
Now he's our big boy at one year old!
We celebrated his birthday while Grandma and Grandpa Morton were in town and we decided to have a little party with cake and presents.
He wasn't too sure about the cake at first because he didn't want to touch it - but that didn't last long.
Soon he was scooping up handfuls and shoveling them into his mouth.
He was such a mess when he was all finished. (He ate so much cake that he had quite the tummy ache the next day - poor little guy.)
Grandma took him over to the sink to get him cleaned up.
He thought that was just about the funnest thing ever!
Next it was time for presents and he loved the school bus from Mommy and Daddy.
Grandma and Grandpa Smith gave him the musical cars.
They also gave him the light-up music bug which is one of his favorite new toys.
He loves his little push car from Grandma and Grandpa Morton and hopefully it will get him walking soon. It's doubtful though because he must hold some sort of speed record with his crawling and he really has no reason to walk. :)
Happy Birthday Tater-Tot!



4 comments:
ooooh, he is SO CUTE! Happy Birthday Tate!
Ohh fun. I love the picture of him in the sink. He looks like such a happy little guy! I can't believe it's been a year already. Ellie is 10 months. This is crazy. I'm glad he had such a fun birthday!
Chase had that same walk/ride toy, and still plays with it! I love your hair, by the way.
happy bday. he looks so cute. I agree that year went fast. Seems like I just looked up your blog to see newborn pics yesterday.
Post a Comment