Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving... Finally!

So I am way behind on posting about Thanksgiving.  So much has been happening lately that I just haven't had the chance until now.
We had Matt's parents in town visiting us for Thanksgiving and it was so wonderful. 
Sherry prepared the most wonderful turkey dinner ever! 
All I did was set the table.  Thanks Sherry!
The kids were seated at the infamous "kids table" and Abi was not very happy about it this year.
The dinner was amazing and we all went around the table and shared what we are grateful for. 
Tate was asleep during our dinner so when he woke up it was his turn for some feasting.
He loved the mashed potatoes and turkey!
The next day we let Abi and Porter break the wishbone.
The each had their wish and they pulled as hard as they could.
Porter ended up with the larger end and he was so excited to get his wish.
Abi, on the other hand, was not pleased at all!  :)
It was a wonderful Thanksgiving and we have so much to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Cyd said...

I loved your table setting. Makes me wish I had some fancy things for Holiday meals.

John and Suzi said...

Abi and Kylie must be related :)