Everyone that knows me knows that I'm a bit of a Twi-Hard and I have read every book, seen every movie, been to Forks, have every little Twilight trinket, etc... Well, I was beyond excited for the "Breaking Dawn - Part 1" movie to come out and I had to celebrate the whole opening day.
I made these cute hair clips for Abi - which is from the cover of the book. (I wore some myself later on that night!)
The kids even wore their Twilight shirts to school. Poor Porter was stuck wearing a shirt that said "Edward" in a heart! :)
The best part of the day was that evening when I got to go to an exclusive premiere party with my girls! I wore my Cullen crest shirt for the big occasion.
My friends Danielle and Alison put this whole party together and is was AMAZING!
I rode down town to Towne Square with my good friend Nancy who has just BARELY had her baby but was not going to miss out on the party!
We went to the restaurant "Brio" where we had a private room that was completely decked out as a wedding reception in honor of the movie.
There was even a full wedding cake especially for Bella and Edward and the big occasion.
There was a seating assignment and I was placed at table #3 which was great because it was with a bunch of my friends. (Me, Lindsay Cropper, Emily Montgomery, & Quinne Sowell.)
There were gorgeous drapes surrounding the whole room with hanging chandeliers, gorgeous centerpieces, and feathers everywhere. (If you know the book well you will understand the feathers.)
Our centerpiece was an ornate silver tree with ornaments hanging from it and a card with each of our names on it.
There was also a name card and a gift for everyone.
This gorgeous necklace was the gift.
The card held a note which explained the reason for that specific necklace which is a quote straight from the book. I thought that was so cool!
The food was amazing and then they had a drawing afterwards with tons of great prizes that all had to do with the book, the movie, Forks, WA, or Twilight in general.
I was amazed when I actually won something because I'm not lucky at all!
I won Twilight shower gel and a $25 restaurant gift card.
I also got some moss and bits of tree from the Twilight Forest in Forks,WA and I was excited about that because I didn't grab any while I was there. Another girl at our table won an actual brick from Forks High School. There were also autographed special copies of books and actual framed screen shots and film from the movie.
Nancy won this darling dress form with a "wife" apron on it and a Vampire cook book.
After we ate we all went over to the Rave Theaters which are also in Towne Square and we had a private theater for our group of girls to watch the movie!
As we walked in we were handed decorative water bottles and these beautiful custom cupcakes with glitter icing.
The movie was FANTASTIC and I loved seeing it with a theater full of Twi-Hards like myself. It's going to be hard to wait for the next one!
As a parting gift we were given these two CD's and a playlist of how the songs enter into the story and the movie. They are awesome CD's!
This was a much needed girls night out for me and I couldn't dream up a better one!
The only bad thing is that now I have to wait a whole year for the "Breaking Dawn - Part 2" party!

























1 comments:
OMG!!! That is AMAZING! You are so lucky to be able to do all that!! I'm sixteen, and I looove Twilight. I went to Forks this summer, because I live relatively close (on Ft. Lewis, near Tacoma) to Forks. It was fun, but not nearly as fun as I'm sure this was! How in the WORLD was this all able to be put together???
Post a Comment