We had our first trip to California with Matt over Memorial Day weekend and it was much needed and so fun. Matt was already out in Los Angeles and I drove the kids out after school on Thursday. They were so good and I made great time because all of the traffic was cooperating. :) (And I didn't get lost thanks to my awesome navigation system!)
Abi was still feeling a bit down because of the loss of Tinkerbell so Matt offered to make her a member on Club Penguin (a fun social website for kids) and this made her whole day because being a member opens up all sorts of fun new games. She and the boys played lots of Club Penguin during our vacation!
Tate didn't want to sit still that much so we had other means of entertaining him. A roll of masking tape and some matchbox cars will entertain this boy for hours! (Although I did pull it up before housekeeping came around!)
We also built a huge fort in our rooms on one of the days. The boys LOVED this!
Abi and I got to watch a movie peacefully while the boys played "House" in there.
To be honest, most of our hours were spent out by the pool where we had a ball!
The other kids thought the pool temperature was perfect and if they did start to get cold, they would just lay out in the sun for a minute and warm right back up.
Porter perfected his canon ball this trip!
Here's a video of that.
Bridger like to play in the bubbles in the hot tub and pretend that he was Santa Clause.
Tate never actually had a need for these goggles but he felt like a big kid wearing them so he had them on a lot.
We had so much fun on our trip and got to spend lots of time with Daddy which was the best!












0 comments:
Post a Comment