Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day was really nice this year.  (As it always is.) 
 Matt bought me these gorgeous roses.
  These made the whole downstairs smell wonderful and they stayed beautiful for a couple weeks!
Abi's Activity Days group did a fun little spa night out for the mom's and daughters.
  The girls washed all the mom's feet and painted our toenails and it was AWESOME!
Porter's Kindergarten class also had a special day for the mom's.  It was a "Mom & Me Tea Party" and I got to go to his class and spend time with him. 
They served us refreshments, read some stories, and also gave us presents that they had made.
You may have to click on this to make it large enough to read but it's pretty hilarious.  I had no idea that he thought I was 86 years old and 4 1/2 inches tall!  I do however like that he thought I only weighed 64 lbs.  :)
I love my family and I have the best kids and husband in the world!  I'm so lucky to be a Mother and I sure felt loved this year!

0 comments: