One more of our kids has completed preschool and it was very bittersweet for me.
Bridger is absolutely ready for Kindergarten next year but I'm having a hard time accepting the fact that he's that old!
My friend Lindsay watched Tater-Tot while I went to the graduation and Tate loved that because he got to hang out with his buddy Grady.
Bridger looked very handsome and very grown up for his big day.
We had to get a picture in front of the ABE ETC. door because it's kind of tradition from years past.
Here's a video of Bridger walking into the ceremony:
I was juggling my regular camera and video taping at the same time so I apologize for it being a bit shaky.
I started tearing up just because I started thinking about how fast the time has flown by.
Bridger was so good in the program and he said his part perfectly.
He also sang all the songs at the top of his lungs so I would be able to hear him.
Here he is walking up to get his diploma.
He was very proud of himself and I was super proud of him as well.
What a big boy!
Here is his diploma and he's now officially ready for Kindergarten.
He had to say goodbye to his cute teachers and that was sad but he was also happy because we got to go to his friend Ean's house for a party afterwards.
Ean's mom got the cutest cake for the class.
Here are a couple more of his friends, Brayden and Joshua.














3 comments:
It is so weird that Bridger and Reagan are starting preschool! Reagan is so short that I think I just think she's too little.
Oh, good for Bridger! I too am having a hard time believing we are going to have a kindergartener next year. It makes me kinda sad that Madi couldn't go through that cute preschool graduation with Bridger. Crazy stuff!!
Nikki
Well Nikki it was almost identical to the previous year so you didn't miss much! lol
Post a Comment