So I've gotten into the Cake Pops by Bakerella lately and I even ordered her book. (Best purchase EVER!) I like yummy treats and desserts and the kids usually love making them with me as well but these are a bit different. These are so completely DELICIOUS that I can't help but eat them and usually I don't want to destroy what I've taken my time to create. You will know what I mean if you try making them and then taste one!
Yesterday we decided to make an Easter batch of Cake Pops. I should have taken the picture before the kids got to them because we did start with more. One cake mix makes 48 pops.
These are our Easter Eggs.
We painted Karo syrup onto the candy coating and then poured sprinkles on.
Here's our Easter Bunnies.
The ears are made of pastel candy corns.
These are the Easter Chicks.
These little guys are a ball shape instead of an egg shape and they were so much easier to make.
Last but not least is our Spring Birdies.
The have candy corn wings and are made out of "Confetti" cake.
We wrapped some up to give out to neighbors and the kids are dying because they seriously want to eat them ALL! I don't blame them but I also don't want the sugar-high kids running around the house! Check out the links above because they are a fun little treat and they don't have to be so decorative. The simple balls are very fast and easy.










2 comments:
Those are so cute! Thanks for sharing them with us.
Good reaad
Post a Comment