*So there are 7 other new posts so scroll down to catch up - sorry! :)*
It's been so beautiful outside lately that the kids have been taking the guinea pigs out to play.
Bridger is so much gentler with them now and they absolutely love when he holds them. It's Tate that they run from now.
I complain about them all the time but they really are sweethearts and they bring so much joy to the kids.
I know that Abi would be lost without Tinkerbell there to greet her every morning when she wakes up and every afternoon when she gets home from school.
Bridger would be lost if he no longer had his blankets to snuggle with. I don't mean blanket - I mean blanket"S". :)
He carries around every blanket that Grandma Sherry has made him and they go up and down the stairs with him even if they are a heavy load.






3 comments:
I didn't realize you guys had guinea pigs. It is nice as they get older and don't bother the animals as much and are actually nice to them.
The blanket hauling by Bridger is hilarious!
Awesome blogg you have here
Post a Comment