Bridger's preschool came to an end earlier this month and it was kind of sad.
We have a group of moms that got together right after we moved in and did a preschool that Porter was part of.
This year we got together again for our next set of kids and Bridger was part of that group.
I had to much fun teaching and I know Bridger loved the group of friends that he was with.
We had our party down at Mission Hills park so the kids could play over in the splash area.
Tate absolutely LOVED the water!
He loved playing over in the park area too.
In fact, it was hard to get that kid to stay still for two seconds!
Porter also got to come play at the park and he always has fun.
Here is our cute little group of girls getting warm after playing.
These are some treats I made for our little "Smartie Pants".
Bridger also helped me make these graduation caps for a treat for his class.
I also made each of the kids a marshmallow graduate.
And since that clearly wasn't enough sugar already, I also made them candy coated Oreo Cakesters with their name and year on them that looked like apples.
Bridger couldn't wait to get his treats.
We had a small ceremony where we handed out certificates to the kids.
I sure am going to miss teaching this little group of kids!

















4 comments:
I think you just can't help yourself when it comes to cute stuff. ; ) It sounds like you guys had a great year again this time around.
I love your creativity!
BTW- Who is that adorable dark haired girl?
lol, you must be referring to your adorable little neice! :)
It makes it so fun having you as one of the preschool moms with all your creative ideas!
Post a Comment