Thursday, June 9, 2011

May's Creations

 So May was an extremely un-creative month for me!  :)  The kids and I have been experimenting a lot with candy making and creative little treats but those all got eaten before I ever took a picture. 
This is the only "craft" that I did all month and it was for teacher appreciation day. 
I do feel a bit guilty looking at these pictures though because I got the cookies and boxes from Pei Wei and I feel like I kind of stole them.  (They are complimentary but I didn't buy anything else - I just went in, grabbed what I needed and left!) 
I picked up a fun new Wilton pan from JoAnn's with one of my 50% off coupons and the kids and I put it to use the night we bought it!
  It can either make fun little brownie cakes or be inverted to make cookie bowls for ice cream. 
 They helped do the baking so they got to enjoy the fruits of their labors. 
 The kids were on a major sugar high after devouring these bad boys! 
Hopefully June will be a much more productive month!  :)
Here's just a little side note:  We have a new visitor to our yard.
There's a  little bunny that comes and visist us every morning and evening. 
 The kids love feeding it carrots and Abi has even named it "Charlotte".  :) 
 (Remember Charlie the Chipmunk?  He's still around too!)

0 comments: