Thursday, June 24, 2010

St. George - Day 1

We had so much fun with the Morton family in St. George this month and I have so many pictures to share. I'm going to break each post up into days so it will make more sense. (Sorry about the influx of pictures but I like to have them all together for when I print my blog into a memory book.)
We met the family in St. George on a Saturday afternoon and we got the great end of the deal because we had the shortest distance to drive. :) My excitement was in getting to see all the family that I've missed so much but the kids' excitement was in getting to the pool! (This is my cute little niece Hailee who has grown so much since the last time we saw her.) We stayed at a great place that happened to have an indoor pool and an outdoor pool so we started our adventure that day in the indoor one. Poor Abi had to wear earplugs because she was just getting over a sore ear. Matt loves being with his brothers and always acting the part of the family clown. :) Later that evening we took the kids to one of the playgrounds at the hotel - this one happened to be the indoor playground because it was a bit rainy outside. Our kids were so happy to finally be with their cousins again. It was fun to get to introduce Tate to everyone as well because the last time they saw him he was only 3 weeks old. Grandma Sherry came into the room to say goodnight to the kids before bedtime and our kids were so wound up that they were practically bouncing off the walls. At least Abi seemed somewhat ready for bed... what a diva!

0 comments: