We were sitting in church the other day and Matt was letting Tate suck on his finger when he noticed something...
Tate had gotten his first tooth!
I can't believe he's already at that stage and his second tooth came in a couple days after the first!
He has also started drinking juice and apple is his favorite.
He couldn't figure out what I was doing in his face with this big camera. :)
Tate's favorite place to be is his mega-saucer.
He could sit in that thing all day and play with the different toys.
He stuck his tongue out at me when I said "smile!"
Cutest little thing ever!
Sometimes he's in it so long that he falls asleep right in the middle of his playing.
He didn't even let go of his toy!
The Best Back to School Organization Ideas
2 weeks ago

7 comments:
So cute! How can it be that I haven't met this little guy yet?
looks like you are having a lot of fun with the new camera gear! great pics :)
I love it when they fall asleep in random places like that. Mine has yet to do that... but I would definitely love it if he did! =) That is so exciting about your new camera!! That is a great camera! I hope you have fun with it!
He is such a cute baby!!!! Love those eyes!
Wow - he is soooo cute! You have four beautiful kids to practice taking pictures of:)
Philip refuses to cut a tooth...then again, he refuses to do a lot of things (but his hair has turned into a mop!)
He's so cute!
All such sweet sweet pictures!
Post a Comment