The kids took their swimming lessons from Whitney Ranch and loved it.
They have an awesome outdoor pool so we decided to buy passes.
We got there and it was a very hot day - perfect for swimming!
The kids jumped right into the water and started to play.
The boys loved this little tunnel and called it their clubhouse.
I could barely keep up with them to get pictures.
Tate was having a ball too.
He was splashing around in the water just like the rest of the kids.
They have two great water slides but I thought our kids would be a little too young for them.
Boy was I wrong!
Abi wouldn't do anything but the slides.
Porter tried the big ones too but he preferred the kiddie slide. :)
It was finally time to dry off and Bridger found a nice chair to lounge in.
We tried to keep Tate under shade so he didn't get too much sun.
It was a great afternoon and, best of all, the kids wore themselves out and went home and crashed!
The Best Back to School Organization Ideas
2 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment