Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tate 6 Months Old

Tate isalmost 7 months now but I'm slow on my blog so just pretend this is a new post and he's just turned 6 months old. :) I've loved being able to be a mommy to this sweet little angel for half a year now. I can't believe that the months have gone by so fast. Tate is still learning to sit up all by himself but I'm in no rush to make him grow up. He's eating all sorts of vegetables and fruits and he loves drinking juice. Tate has no problem sleeping through the night and often sleeps 10 hours. His favorite thing to do is play Pat-a-Cake and giggle at his silly brothers and sister. He's discovering his toys and sometimes just stares in amazement at them in his hands. We're fortunate that Tate has been a really healthy baby and has not even had a runny nose or diaper rash... amazing with three other kids in the house. He's been to 4 states in his short 6 months and loves to be in water whether it be the ocean, pool or bathtub. Our little Tater-Tot is growing up so fast!

2 comments:

John and Suzi said...

He is so photogenic - and super fun!

Adele said...

did you take these pictures? they turned out so great! what a cutie ;)