Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter 2011

I finally got a few posts done!  It has been a busy few weeks!  We got home from vacation just in time to prepare for Easter. 
The kids woke up Easter morning and found out that the Easter Bunny had in fact come to our house. 
 There were eggs hidden all over and this kids quickly went to work finding them.
Bridger was very proud of how well he did.
Porter was mostly excited about the candy inside each egg.
Tate was all about the treats too.
We got the kids ready for church and they got to wear their new clothes. 
Traditionally I always have the boys matching but I let them pick their own outfits from the store this time and they thought that was pretty neat.  (They were all the same brand so I guess they kind of matched in that way.) 
Porter picked one that had some orange of course!
Bridger went straight for the brightest one he could find.
Mommy helped Tater-Tot with his choice but I loved the blue on him because it makes his eyes stand out.
Abi also chose her dress and I loved her choice.  She picked it because of the appliqued butterflies on it.
After church we got home just in time for Grandma and Grandpa Morton to come.  
 We had waited to dye our Easter eggs until they could be there.  
Abigail made this one for Matt.
Porter just had to have a train egg and it's tricky trying to draw a train on an egg with an invisible crayon!  :)
Grandpa Bill did his part and ate the broken eggs.  :)
It was a great Easter and we were so excited to share it with Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comments:

Ashby Family said...

fun times! I love Abby's dress too!