We have a whole bunch of random pictures already from May so I thought I'd throw them together in a post.
Bridger's preschool has been having fun learning about Dinosaurs,
Princesses,
and Wizards.
Tinkerbell turned 2 years old on the 6th of May!
We've been enjoying the nice warm weather and snow cones with friends.
I'm sure their parents were thrilled with their blue tongues!
Abi has had a few little dance performances and this one was the Art Fest.
Her final Dance Revue is coming up and then she'll be done until fall.
We went out to Summerlin for the annual Kids Festival and got to have all -you-could-eat ice cream.
We also met all sorts of fun characters like Spiderman,
Sir Topham Hat,
Buddy from Dinosaur Train,
Arthur,
Curious George,
and Sonic the Hedgehog.
The kids even got geared up and climbed a huge rock wall.
I couldn't believe how high Bridger got...
but then he looked down and kind of freaked out!
It's been a fun month so far and we're only half way through it!



















1 comments:
That looks like so much fun! This is going to sound silly, but I have a question about how to make those rain gutter bookshelves and I can't find your e-mail address! Apparently I had told my sister about them forever ago and she wants to try it! Do you have a how to? Can you send it to my gmail address?
Post a Comment