We've had so much fun during the month of April!
Grandma and Grandpa Smith came to visit and the kids love having their grandparents here!
We made a baking soda and vinegar volcano for Porter because he's been dying to do one for a while.
Once we poured that vinegar in, it exploded everywhere and was awesome! I recorded it on my phone but a certain 2 year old had since deleted the video. :(
We went to the Spring Festival down at Valley View Rec Center and the kids always enjoy this.
They got to see the Easter Bunny first thing!
Abigail
Porter
Bridger
Tate - He wasn't even scared and ran right up to him and gave him a hug!
The kids played all sorts of games and got prizes in their Easter Basket. Tate was really good at the games too!
Porter and Bridger loved playing in the bounce houses and must have done this obstacle course about 15 times.
Abi got her face painted as a butterfly.
Porter chose a skull for his face.
Bridger didn't want to be left out so he got a skull on his face too!
Tate has been interested in going potty recently. He's actually been pretty good at it but he's definitely not "potty trained" yet.
He loves sitting there and reading all sorts of books and he loves to earn prizes when he actually does "go".
One of his prizes was some Lightning McQueen bubble bath and he ended up sharing that with Bridger Bear.
They each made fantastic bubble beards.
Over and over and over again.....
They must have been in that tub for at least an hour just splashing around and having a ball. I kept having to add warm water to it. :)
Another favorite thing that the boys love is playing with mommy and daddy's phone. They've got their favorite games and they all pile up on the couch together and play. (Except Tate who just erases everything important - which is why my phone now has a password!)
My boys each go through this "super hero phase" around the age of 2 1/2 and Tate is fully in it right now.
He's always wearing his cape (everywhere we go!) and dressing like Superman.
He especially likes it when the boys play along with him and here they are practicing their flying.
Bridger's cape is his favorite blankie.
Porter got the highest during his flying and it might be because of his awesome cape that he made at his friend Will's birthday party.
I love my little super heroes!
It's been really warming up around here and begged me to put out the slip-n-slide the other day.
I remember loving this when I was a kid and these guys loved it just as much.
There nothing like playing in the water on a warm day!
Tate
Bridger
Porter
Abi
The other night Matt and I got to go out on a double date with our friend Nancy.
She had an awesome night of Go Karts planned and it was seriously so much fun! Here we are decked out in our racing gear ready to hit the course!
I look fast don't I?! Well don't be fooled - I was the slowest of our group but luckily not the slowest in our heat or I would've been totally defeated! ha ha
I do take the prize for spinning out the most times and getting hit the most times! Woohoo! Even my loving husband rammed into me pretty hard. (Yeah, I'm still a bit sore.)







































0 comments:
Post a Comment