Monday, August 22, 2011

July's Creations

We were gone most of the month of July so I don't think I actually "made" one single craft this whole month but we did have lots of fun with food!
 
Here are some cute little star candy dishes that I made with my mom a while back but was finally able to pull out and use.
They were cute up on the piano and we even found red white and blue candies to go in them.  
Here's the cute little subway art from "Eighteen25" for this month. 
Here are the yummy star pancakes we made for Independence Day.
The kids loved helping me make them but they loved eating them even more!
We gathered together some fun ingredients to see what we could do for a 4th of July activity.

We came up with some yummy things.
MMMM, S'mores!
These were Tate's favorite.
Porter's favorites were the strawberries.
Bridger loved the Cream Puffs.
My favorites were definitely the coconut Bald Eagles.
Abi came up with this cute little creation all on her own.
So what do you get when you put these three drink together in a glass with some ice?
Patriotic Punch!!!  This was a huge hit with all the neighborhood kids that ended up over at our house when they heard we were having fun with food.
I guess I did make one thing this month but I can't really call it a craft because I just did it all on the computer:
It's our version of "Don't Eat Pete" that we took up to our family reunion in Park City.  The kids had fun with it and it's always nice to have an easy game that all ages can play.  :)
I also have to share these cute pictures of the kiddos.
 This one is our wallpaper on our computer right now - too cute!

0 comments: