A couple weekends ago my good friend Nancy invited me to join her in a 5K downtown called the Color Run. I had no idea what it was but I signed up and was excited for the chance to get to spend the morning with friends. Here are some pics that will show you all the fun:
Here's Nancy, Amanda, and I ready to run.
There were a TON of runners there and we were all given these white "Color Run" t-shirts for the race. Here is my shirt all clean - before we started.
Here's Nancy and I coming across the finish line and you can see that we are no longer clean! Every K that we ran, we got colored chalk dust thrown on us - so 5 colors in all. :) It was a blast!
I got color EVERYWHERE, even on my teeth!
Matt and our kids were there to welcome us to the finish.
Matt was a great sport and watched all the kids and even took pictures for us!
Here are our shoes after the race. (Me, Nancy, & Amanda)
Abi had fun spending time with her friends and she wanted to get all colorful too. Here she is with her friend Alexis.
She didn't have to wait long to get colorful because there was a huge after party with colorful chalk flying everywhere!
The kids had a ball just getting covered in the stuff.
What a mess!
Here's our whole group all nice and colorful!
Thanks Nancy for inviting me to run with you! It was such a fun race and of great memories!
I made the kids freeze before getting into the car because I wanted to brush off as much color as possible!
Here I am after getting all brushed off - you can see that there's still tons of color. Even after 2 washes I still have permanent color stains on the armpits of my shirts because I was s run and it just stuck! ha ha ha :)
















0 comments:
Post a Comment